Copic Marker Storage Organizer

This is one of my first few projects, I had to do a lot of measuring for each item, cause its not just markers I use but other stuff, I plan on selling these once I perfect the design (it bows slightly in the middles so I think I should make them smaller or add support)

41 Likes

Very nice project! You really put a lot of work into it. Now design one for 150 markers and about 40 reinkers (heh heh). I really like the way you made it multifunctional with ink, brush, marker and reinker storage.

4 Likes

Nice piece of organization!
Welcome to the forum :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Terrific!! Yes, I’d buy the file if you decide to sell that too.

Oh, nicely done! (Might need more slots though…Copic collectors tend to have large collections of the things. ) :grinning:

1 Like

That’s lovely!

I’m betting a tabbed center leg would take care of that bowing issue :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks good ! You could also try a perpendicular arm across the bottom (lengthwise) to prevent bowing - or as mentioned earlier a tabbed center support.

Welcome. Thanks for showing us your well executed organizer.

I did something similar but put a handle down the center, support on the sides, and One Box to Hold Them All.

12 Likes

Great way to keep things in their place. Go with supports and make them larger.

1 Like

Nice storage for multiple items.

I had wanted to make Copic storage … But the Glowforge delivery wasn’t soon enough. I purchased stacking trays to accommodate my obsession with Copics. I did hold off on the refill storage, so will get to make that at least.

I had wanted to make Copic storage … But the Glowforge delivery wasn’t soon enough.

2 Likes

Nice work! Love my Micron pens for daily lunch notes.

1 Like

These things all spark joy!

2 Likes