CorelDraw Users Support Group

Thanks for letting me know. I’ll keep my eye out for the recording. I didn’t pick up much I didn’t know in the first half hour but things started getting interesting when the technology issues started getting worse.

He touched on some cool stuff for depth maps - 3D engraving prep :slight_smile: Even down to creating a basket weave like that we’ve seen here. He did fess up to not doing a ton with it (although he has an Epilog laser) but gave enough to point me where to look in the tool.

1 Like

I just upgraded to CorelDRAW 2017 for $25 - your price may vary. Twenty eight days ago, I finally broke down and upgraded to X8 figuring X9 was at least a year away. Fifteen minutes ago, I was scrolling through Facebook and saw CorelDRAW updated their cover photo to an ad for CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017. I immediately went to their website and started a Chat Now. After a few minutes of checking the options, the woman offered me an upgrade for $25 because I was still within the 30 day satisfaction guarantee period.

6 Likes

Me too!!! I started on CorelDraw 3!