Corinthians cross

Has anyone done this with a hole at the top to hang on a tree a an ornament… i keep trying to put one but it so close to the words and cut line.

Maybe add the hole and create a new outline with the cross and the hole selected, then delete the first outline

So I added a hole and did an outline around both, you can’t delete the original cutline from the glowforge software but you could change it to engrave or score and cut the new outline. See attached pic.

6 Likes

very nice thanks for sharing

1 Like

Really great job makers

2 Likes

I appreciate you taking the time to share this file with us! I used it to burn one on a bamboo cutting board…Everyone loves it…I’ll try to dig up a picture of it and place it on here. Thanks again Ben!
Blessings,
Ken

1 Like

Can you set it to ignore the original outline instead?

1 Like

the original design was all one image if i remember correctly. cant edit the parts individually.

1 Like

Beautiful!

2 Likes

This beautiful!

2 Likes

Hi. I’m new to this a nd just purchased my glow forge but must wait a month for it to arrive. Is there a way I can save this file to test once I receive my equipment? love this too much not to make!

Right click on the design in the very first post, save as.

1 Like

It will always be available in the forum. When you get your GF and print it the first time it will save.

3 Likes

Thank you! Will try it out

Be sure and make the inside line a different color and set it to score

Very nice! Love it!

I am painfully new- beautiful design- I am not finding a file— thank you so much for your idea- it is amazing—TYIA

1 Like

The file is in a couple more posts down…where something was corrected;

Just right click on the file image and ‘save as’…it will save as an SVG

1 Like

thank you so much!

1 Like