Corner Shelves for Plants

During this pandemic, I’ve been collecting a lot of new house plants and running out of places to put them. So, I thought, why not design and make corner shelves to put my new collection of succulents next to my bed? Here’s how the project came out and for anyone interested in learning about the process of designing and making this project, here’s a link to my YouTube video.

39 Likes

That’s an impressive video! Thank you for sharing it. The shelves came out great; and level, too. Extra kudos for showing us how you did it.

3 Likes

Nice way to display your plants. Love the use of the corner.

2 Likes

Thank you!! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, I’ve been looking for ways to use the underutilized spaces of my house in a better way.

2 Likes

Are those just friction slots? Or did you use glue?

Cool idea! Thanks for the video, will definitely watch.

1 Like

Nice clean and functional design :slight_smile: not sure if you planned the corner tabs facing us to go left right left right but my* ocd thanks you and makes it look better as well imo

2 Likes

Thank you! The tabs were planned just like the repetitive and similarly sized tabs and slots where the shelf attaches to the sides. Small details that few will enjoy :laughing:

1 Like

I love the video and your designs!

1 Like

Thank you for the video! I really appreciated seeing your design process. We all come up with our own techniques for drawing (and testing) our laser cut designs. Your video was a brilliant whirlwind demonstration of some great techniques.

1 Like