Corrected color wheel on test pattern

The original test pattern color wheel was wrong from the original creator. In a scale of 0 to 255, each 5% should be 12.75 RGB change. It was not. The new zip file is correct.

http://www.designsbyphil.com/glowforge.html

49 Likes

Thank you!!! Very helpful!

3 Likes

you are very welcome!
I only discovered this because I wanted to list the RGB color since that could help in a grey scale image. I started to list what was there and it didn’t make sense at all.

3 Likes

Oh my glob, you even have test live hinges! Thank you!!! I am about to embark on a new box project for Tucson Comic Con and needed a tester file to figure out which materials to use. This will come in handy!

2 Likes

That part is from the original creator. I can’t take credit for that. But I did share a huge 2mm live hinge pattern on my website. Links under free files

1 Like

I swiped a copy of that to play with, too :wink: Does the material template have the corrected color wheel or the older version? Just so I know if I need to swap it out myself.

It’s all correct now

2 Likes

You’re the best!

1 Like

Hey, thanks for your contributions!

1 Like

Awesome! Just checked out your site, too. I like the Arrow of Light design, too.

3 Likes

This is why I use basswood for photos. There’s Birch plywood on the left and Basswood on the right. You can clearly see a much better gradient on the small circle on the right which is the basswood.

6 Likes

Thanks this will be a great help

1 Like