Cotton candy glowforge

Don’t like how your glowforge smells? Well then just pick out your favorite smelling cotton candy and throw it in there with settings of 700 speed and 5 power. Your glowforge will now bring back carnival memories any time you run it :grin:

I don’t regret anything with this experiment.

41 Likes

How did it taste?

5 Likes

Like cotton candy :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Does this take the cake for strangest item glowforged? I know there was a grain of rice once upon a time, and seaweed as well.

If glowforging cotton candy would absorb the acrylic stench, I’d do it every time :joy_cat::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Lol, I happened to see a jar of cotton candy when checking out at Homegoods. They get me every time with those fun things in the checkout line.

My next project is felt for a pool table. But the cotton candy is my favorite so far because it smells so good!

6 Likes

We have a cotton candy machine so no need to laser it, but I do love the smell. I don’t even really like the actual stuff all that much, but the smell is lovely.

2 Likes

It makes me a little nauseous. Rode way too many rides in my late teens at the fair once, and all you could smell was cotton candy the entire time. I went home and layed down for hours while still feeling sick. Still eat it though :joy:

6 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Cotton candy at the fair is the best!!

3 Likes

The impulse buy turned GF experiment! What fun!

2 Likes

I love how you try everything in the GF!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol well I always look to the forums first. So I rely on the cool community here. I was about to do Teflon but learned from the community that it’s not worth the risks with my setup.

1 Like

Good to know! I rely on the forum too!

2 Likes

My daughter would LOVE this. Might have to surprise her sometime

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure someone has done gingerbread in their GF before. I think they were decorating panels for a gingerbread house.

1 Like

And here I was thinking, “where on earth did you find cotton candy?” Was wondering if you made a special trip to the fair :slight_smile: