Coupon for "forgot to make you a present..."

A coupon for

• those last minute needs
  • those you forgot to make something for
  • the unexpected show up
  • you’re not sure what else they might like from your repertoire

coupon glowforge.svg.zip (8.6 KB)

Used :proofgrade: medium basswood ply, but you can easily use draft board or acrylic. You can easily change the text to suit you.
The official :glowforge: logo use, guidelines, and font used - see this post:

These don’t take long to print, so hope it will be of good use to all!
Merry Christmas :christmas_tree::sparkles:

34 Likes

Great idea! Kind of a Glowforge gift card! :sunglasses::+1:

6 Likes

Wow, that’s quite a blank check! What if they ask for a dollhouse? :laughing:

But maybe it’s accompanied by a list of predetermined choices; that would be safer. Great idea, and thanks for the file!

5 Likes

…or you have to know your friends won’t ask for the moon… :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

Tell them the GF cloud is down and won’t let you process complex files :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Ha! I need to make several of these right away!!

1 Like

Good thing is that they are reusable! You can ask for them back once you have delivered on the promised present… :wink:

2 Likes

This is a great idea! Thank you for sharing!

If they do, give them this:

/uploads/db6859/optimized/3X/d/4/d46e92059d72825750c19665ea71d834066f0649_1_1332x1000.jpeg

(from: A couple of engraves and a simple inlay)

6 Likes

That is gorgeous! You call it a simple inlay… I call it beyond capable for now… :wink:

Did exactly the same for my whole family this year (forgot about all of them…) Made my own

Roughly translated too: This is one ticket allowing 1 free print on St-Photon (My Glowforge’s name) (Some conditions may apply. Material not necessarily included.)

Took 2h20 to make 8 out of PG Draftboard… A bit too long I think.

2 Likes

Yours look very fancy though. Mine only took 6 min to print and I do ask for them back so they can be used again and again…

3 Likes

I also expect to reuse mine.

It was the text that took the longest.