Cow butt eyeball stencils / stamps -- new market opportunity for GF owners? ;P

17 Likes

Brilliant! :smile:

2 Likes

Moooo

3 Likes

I’m surprised that the lions haven’t figured out ambushing a cow isn’t necessary.

3 Likes

Hmm, maybe this would improve social distancing in the grocery store?

5 Likes

Oh my, that is hilarious! It is kind of hard to believe that the predators fall for that??

2 Likes

Hey, it’s been working for moths for eons! :wink:

5 Likes

I wonder if it could be used on sheep where bears and other predators are a problem such as near Yellowstone. With big googly eyes on their butts the bear might go away shaking their head and never come back.

4 Likes

I paint eyeballs on my arse to keep predators away too. Works for me. :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Seems like a small sample, but this concept has worked in nature forever.
Another of those ‘can’t hurt’ solutions and the cows don’t mind.

4 Likes

Saw this growing up in Africa in the 70’s…

Not very often. I assume when there had been a problem in the area. At the time, I guess we just thought it was for entertainment of passing traffic.

5 Likes

lions be like “don’t eat deformed elephant, might be sickly”

6 Likes

It can work on all sorts of predators. I recall some folk had a deer tamed to the point that they were able to paint COWin big white letters for hunting season.

1 Like

Fun fact… did you know you can tell wind direction by looking at cows in fields?

We used it when planning to land out off-airport.

3 Likes

@eflyguy, I had no idea of the cow thing, that never came up in my flight training. :slight_smile:

Now, the question is, does the new MS Flight Simulator simulate this? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s not in the FARs…

Cows face downwind and horses face upwind.

But recent research indicates cows align themselves more frequently to the N/S magnetic field lines.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.