Craziest thing today?

Baby rolled onto her back (again) during tummy time. Should note she’s only 4 weeks old, weren’t expecting that so soon.

17 Likes

:laughing:

Nothing that crazy lol.

Ran a couple farm errands, did a run to the dump, and mowed the back 1/3 acre.

4 Likes

My little boy did it around that time too. Don’t worry she isn’t going to crawl yet.

1 Like

Tried to buy a house.
its like the lottery though, the market here is an INSANE sellers market.

4 Likes

Send the dog

7 Likes

It’s not really like a lottery, though, since in the unlikely event that you actually manage to win the auction you walk away with a huge amount of debt :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Him indoors and I travelled down to London To join 100,000(ish) other people to join the March against Brexit.
My first ever demo. This being Britain, it was all very polite and middle-class.:relaxed:

13 Likes

Funny looking dog!

1 Like

I really wanted to be there!

1 Like

Me. Ditto.

1 Like

I think travelling from Malta would have been above and beyond.:grinning:

5 Likes

I attended a very small private concert/party with Hieroglyphics / Souls of Mischief at their warehouse in Oakland.

3 Likes

Nice. Both are good looking boys.

1 Like

Hahahaha Dammit, if only he had opposable thumbs and a license! (I work in law enforcement so can’t get caught sending the dog out unlicensed again. Sent him to go get beer once and it didn’t go so well :stuck_out_tongue: )

11 Likes

OK, taxes are wayyyy more scary than a dog and a keyboard lol

3 Likes

I hope he bid a fair price.

2 Likes

My cat Starbucks called my in laws once before. (I guess he missed his Grandma and Grandpa)

Left my cell unlocked on the couch where he was napping - walked away to get a snack - came back and caught him batting the screen while hearing my in laws say “Hello Hello?” (He hit a speed dial)

11 Likes

Update!! My boy BooBoo earned a reprieve :slight_smile: The very kind auction folks laughed at me for a good long while and then graciously took the fertility idol off my bill. I offered to at least pay the premium on it, but they let my dog completely off the hook. I suppose it didn’t hurt that I spent about $300 on other things.

18 Likes

That was worth 45$ just for the story value. :smile:
(free drinks for life on that story)

9 Likes