Cribbage Board: veneer over acrylic

Last year @Shell was getting rid of some project materials and I picked them up. She’d been working on a cribbage board and did a beautiful job (of course). I recently got my GF and ran across the material (walnut veneer over 6mm cast acrylic, pre-Proofgrade so not pre-finished). Since Nancy and I had been talking about playing cribbage, I decided to try one myself. Here’s the result.
cribbage_board cribbage_board_side_view
I posted this on Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2814620

The standard 1/8" pegs stick out a little below the board, so I put vinyl feet on the corners.

Gorgeous! :grinning:

Oh, very cool! I like the look of that veneer over the acrylic.

Really love this idea. I’ve just started messing with casting my own HDPE today and it’s great physically but isn’t so attractive. Layering veneer over that would be awesome too. Cool project!

Nice combination of materials!

Nice job!!! Looks just like my parents board I played on my entire life except theirs was solid wood.

Sounds like you may just be starting to learn to play cribbage. Great game!!!

I played with my Folks for over sixty years and my Dad could remember beating me by leaving me in the ‘Skunk Hole’ from games we played in the 1950’s!

And, of course, he teased me my entire life about these decades old come from behind victories until I could finally beat him on a more regular basis!

Have Fun!!!

this is amazing! I was just looking for a cribbage board project!

Great look!