Current Work Bench Option

I just bought a Glowforge Pro! I have worked with one extensively before, so I’m excited to have my own. I looked for good workbench options in the forum, but unfortunately none of those listed in the forums are available anymore. At $350 it’s a little spendy compared to other possible options, but the drawer dimensions are pretty much perfect for ProofGrade materials, with a large drawer for other items. I wanted something as compact as possible and on wheels.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-46-in-9-Drawer-Mobile-Workbench-in-Black-HOTC4609B13M/304959851

1 Like

Here’s a good option using Ikea hardware/surfaces:

3 Likes

That’s beautiful! I really wanted closed sides because it will be living in an office space more than a workshop. I absolutely love the way that looks, though, and it seems perfectly functional.

Thanks @eflyguy for mentioning my table video! After using the IKEA Hack table for a couple weeks, I’m still super happy with it. I can see how @BleakChimera might want closed sides though, but I do like being able to see materials I have on hand with a quick glance.

Paul

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.