Custom dice tower

Had a requested design for a folding dice tower that we manufacture…“old time castle like design” :joy:
This is what I came up with…the cracks in the walls are actually cut out.
Started with a flecked granite like paint job, masked and laser etched, rastered and cut out the pieces.

Painted in black the dragon and the other accents.
This was quicker since it was prepainted.

73 Likes

This is outstanding! The paint job really sets it off.

6 Likes

So awesome! It looks like a render, is so well made :grinning:

2 Likes

Brilliant! Your art is amazing! I love that it folds as well. I think you should plan on designing for The Catalog.

5 Likes

Looks great! Pre-painting was definitely the way to go here!

1 Like

Very cool! Didn’t know I needed a dice tower until I started reading the Glowforge Forum. Will be fun to come up with one for our home, and family members, and friends, and …

Pre-paint was an awesome idea!

1 Like

Love, love, love that design! (Particularly the little gate peeking out underneath …sweet!) And the paint job is superb! (Of course!)

That’s beyond inspirational! :sunglasses::thumbsup:

2 Likes

Beautiful! I’m a bit jealous…Actually… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Awesome now for the Dragon ?

2 Likes

There is a dragon idea that I’ve seen that really needs to be redone. I think I may tackle that next…

4 Likes

Are the two pieces connected? Or is the tower separate from the base?

1 Like

They’re actually separate pieces. I have one design that actually folds into itself. But you can use this without the base if you wanted

3 Likes

That’s really sweet!

1 Like

Okay, that’s one of my favorite laser designs yet! :smile:

1 Like

Really good job, the paint is amazing, really makes it stand out from the other dice towers. I might have to give this a try at some point.

3 Likes