Custom Harley poker chip display

Customized this poker chip display as a Christmas gift to my husband. The motorcycle is also a metal challenge coin and cutout is to size.

Funny story about this one. This is my second attempt. On the first one, I used calipers on one chip- sized so perfectly?! On Christmas morning, went to load all the chips, and lo and behold, all chips are.not created equally!!! Had to go back through and finally found that 40.33mm would allow ALL the poker chips in our collection to fit nicely! Customized 3 of the holes for special occasions- world record poker run, Sturgis, and the motorcycle.
Sits best on a slanted easel, angled just slightly, so no fear of any chips leaping to their doom.

Cherry backer, black acrylic cut and scored with Harley emblem (3m on acrylic layer), cherry accent in the center (3m) , and cherry emblem on top (3m)

Loving this one!

29 Likes

You did a great job on this.

4 Likes

So sharp looking. Very nice job!

3 Likes

This looks great! Impressive motorcycle cut out!

2 Likes

Very nice!!

2 Likes

I took a picture, traced in illustrator, printed that out and test fit on paper, then only had to cut 1 to test on scrap. Integrated that into the display and it worked perfectly!

1 Like

Thanks for the info! Impressive you only had to use 1 scrap…it usually takes me, let’s just say a ‘few’ and leave it at that :smile:

3 Likes

Wow, makes for a very colorful display.

Very nice!!

1 Like

Beautiful! I have always felt that Christmas would be better served in April, too. Earlier is better.

1 Like

He must have been thrilled with it! It makes an amazing, one of a kind display. Good job!

1 Like