Custom stamped wrapping paper

So my sister’s birthday is this week and I need some wrapping paper for her gifts. Her big thing is camping so I thought I’d use that as the theme. Found some clip art in my Print Shop that would do, traced it to get just the line art, inverted, applied an outer glow effect to get the side ramps, and engraved into some art stamp laser polymer. I stamped all over some plain white wrapping paper, then colored in with Copic markers.

Here’s the paper:

And here’s the stamp:

35 Likes

Very nice! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I can’t imagine how much time it took to colorize all of that. Looks real good.

7 Likes

I love that!!! I have yet to make a stamp.

6 Likes

Hope your sister appreciates that effort! This is so pretty!

6 Likes

Yeah, it took longer to color in the stamping than it took to design and engrave the stamp. :thinking:

8 Likes

This is so cute…she will love it! That’s a lot of work, hand-coloring all of those. A labor of love, to be sure. Took notice of your mention of Print Shop…which I had forever (and loved it)…unfortunately, I lost use of it when I updated my OS. Even so, it was my very old version that I loved the most. I miss it.

6 Likes

What a fun wrap … plus you can make the matching card! I love it!!!

6 Likes

Very impressive wrapping paper. I would buy ring box sized gifts if I wer to attempt a wrapping paper project like this one as I am not good at coloring and have no patience.

2 Likes

I am playing with a means of making very complex patterns but short of just printing 11-17 paper and using it to wrap stuff I am not thinking of places to use it. Some can be engraved as single color only but others like this not so much.

1 Like

This is such as a beautiful way to personalize the gift. You are definitely a master of GF stamp maker. :slight_smile:

2 Likes