Customized Print Button Escutcheon

We’ll have it documented for sure - manual vs FAQ vs video is TBD.

6 Likes

Great job! I was hoping to be the first to post this idea…lol. Have been tinkering with the very idea for a few months now. Looks great!

2 Likes

Heh, heh…The fact that you want to build a full size one? Perhaps the insane part is settling in a little sooner than you thought? :sweat_smile::laughing::innocent: - Rich

2 Likes

8 Likes

Today I learned a new word, “Escutcheon”. Tomorrow I’ll have to delete it from my brain to make room for something else… like my anniversary.

9 Likes

Escutcheon SG-1

I’m loving the Proofgrade walnut!

34 Likes

Beautiful job! (Is a customized escutcheon a requirement for the PR folk? It should be. That would be so cool!) :smiley:

4 Likes

I was wondering if folks would get around to this. Good job @dwardio.

Blank design to use as you wish:

17 Likes

Awesome! (And I’d better start working on mine.)

1 Like

Kewl! Muchas gracias! :grin:

2 Likes

If you’d like to give it away, can you post in the Free Laser Designs section so people know they can use it? Much thanks!

8 Likes

I guess I’ll just get a post ready and throw all my designs into it and just keep adding. Since I do build posts in the Made on a Glowforge and post the design there, I haven’t bothered doing the free designs posts. But I know that for good housekeeping, making those things separate is a good thing.

6 Likes

So cool looking!! I think I’ll do timelord script when I get mine :grin:

Thank you. Putting them in that category means the poster is licensing them for others to use - otherwise, it may not be clear if the poster is sharing something they made (but don’t want duplicates) vs. giving the design away.

4 Likes

Uh, it’s called Gallifreyan! Look it up! Jeez!

:wink:
:vulcan:
:robot:

8 Likes

I’d like to be able to say this was the effect I was after:

But I can’t. Just dumb luck.

22 Likes

It’s magical! :relaxed:

2 Likes

I want the symbols to glow so bad in that example hahaha.

2 Likes

5 seconds of glowing goodness:

16 Likes

It’s winking at me! :wink:

5 Likes