Customizing Adirondack chairs, corn hole boards, Trophy / Plaque/ Order

Hi guys, first post here. Have had my Glowforge Pro for about a month, and have been keeping it going quite a bit. Im always working on projects for friends and family so I thought Id share how I’ve been using my Glowforge Pro.

First project is a set of corn hole boards I did for a friends bday gift.
was able to fit the art in 2 sections, but the lining wasn’t terrible, but could be better.

Next is a pair of Adirondack chairs for my grandparents, pretty straight forward. Didn’t use the laser for the chair just the front panel board.

next is an entry way table / buffet, used the laser for the side pieces. Wish I didn’t have to put a backing on it but the 1/4" wood wasn’t sturdy enough.

Finally a trophy and plaque order I’m wrapping up. For the trophies, I etched each outline of the main wood then used that as a guide on the bandsaw. The acrylic on the front was etched and cut on the laser (took about 15 min each) and the mirrored acrylic turned out much better than I thought It would.

31 Likes

Great bunch of projects! (Love the chairs!) :grinning:

2 Likes

Nice body of work, agree on the chairs! What a great present for your grandparents!

3 Likes

Just chiming in with appreciation for the variety of your projects all well done. I, too, love the chairs.

2 Likes

Lovely work all over!

Could you replace the wood with clear acrylic? Strength but you’d still get the open air look…

2 Likes

Very nice work! It’s cool to see some larger projects.

2 Likes

I’m in love with the table! I was just thinking last week about making a custom set of boards as well. I like how you overcame the width limitation with the two tone.

2 Likes

The entry table is nice … Chairs for your grandparents … Well, that can’t be beat!

1 Like

Nice group of projects using combined woodworking skills.

Also, did this swing. Used a thin board for the front and then planes down the back board to off set the thickness so it was flush

7 Likes

All great. Love the chairs.