Cutout to Hang Things

I have not contributed to the free laser design file until today. It’s not much but they work perfectly to hang cutout script words and hide perfectly behind the letters. They fit snug around a basic thumbtack.

Letter Hanger

I hope that I did this correctly.

33 Likes

Ooh - the whole “They fit snug around a basic thumbtack.” is intriguing! Do you by chance have a picture?

I’m not sure which of these you consider “basic” :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Lol, the red one!
I don’t have have a pic yet but I will follow up

5 Likes

What a great share!! I do alot of words!

3 Likes

I’d call the red one a push-pin and the silver one a thumbtack

7 Likes

A very practical cut; thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I agree! I just could not think of it at the time🤦🏾‍♀️

4 Likes

…granted, both can be “pushed” in with your thumb.
The plastic-tipped one, though, is easier to pull out again.
Should probably be called a Pull-Pin. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Would like to see it in action. Having trouble visualizing the words hanging w/o pulling out the push pins

1 Like

It’s Friday and my brain is tired - I can’t picture how to use this! :slight_smile: Looking forward to seeing your pic when you get a chance.

1 Like

How much do you charge for you word cut outs and what do you use?

1 Like

Sure! Okay so here are a few pics. I used draft board for the small push pin cut outs.

16 Likes

I really don’t sell them. I make a lot of gifts, and, I cut a lot of things for my 3 granddaughters (ages 5,7,9) to sell at the farmer’s market. We do lots of earrings, etc. One of these days i may start to sell but my job gets in the way:-)

4 Likes

These are great!

1 Like

Ohhh I get it now! Cool!
Great idea - thanks so much for sharing!

2 Likes

What a great idea! Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

I like it!
I have a supporting idea, what if you create a snug / lock fitting lower part, so you could lock the pin into the art, which would make hanging it easier. Align word / push into wall.

3 Likes

Thank you

Hmm, great idea! I will definitely explore more
I must say that I really enjoy this forum/community. You are ALL wonderful, creative and so supportive! :clap:t5:

4 Likes