Cutting An Outline of a .PNG - Illustrator

Seriously dude, thumbs up! What the hell is wrong with people?! :rofl::smirk:

9 Likes

HAHAHHAHAH! I posted my thumbs up reply before seeing your comment. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Glad you saw the post…I was really laughing. Then I see your ‘thumbs up’ and was squinting to see what the heck that is on the tip of your thumb…looks like a teeny tiny building. It’s the top of jbv’s avatar. :rofl:

3 Likes

customer: I’ve typed up what the thing needs to say, and my kid created the final art.
designer: great, send it on over.
customer: here u go

3 Likes

What’s this?

IMG_5498

3 Likes

Almost had that last night. I was referred by someone I know to help a guy trying to build a prototype of a new walking assistance stick for the blind. He’s already got the CAD files so I should just be able to tweak them a bit and run them through a slicer and off to the 3D printer.

Yeah, except the “CAD” files were just 3D renders. I had to explain that what he had were pictures not the kind of files it takes to make something.

“But they’re from the computer.”

They’re still just pictures man. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Digit all-pointer, wrapped in this fine leather glove:

4 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: mine are rubber not leather (same cabinet but modded the heck out of it)

I should have been more clear, I was talking about this leather glove, that I’m holding with the rubber glove

3 Likes

3 Likes

Ah :slight_smile:

Pretty clean cabinet. You using glass beads?

Regular black aluminum oxide. There’s a nice layer of it everywhere, but the cabinet has not seen massive amounts of use by any means.

huh. Saw some black residue but not as much as I’d expect with that. I’ve been using glass and I’ve got a bag of the black coal stuff that Tractor Supply sells but haven’t used it yet.

I got it to clean off the dross and mill scale from my metal stuff to get it ready for paint or powdercoat. I put a metering valve on it so it really takes almost nothing in the cabinet to keep the gun going - with the siphon arrangement it was pounds of stuff in there, with the metering valve and the Eastwood gun it’s more like cups of abrasive. Much cleaner.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.