Cutting board for the person that likes bbq

Made a design, based partly on the free design for kitchen conversions, however I added in some bits to show the cuts of steak/pigs/chicken and lamb.

Looks pretty groovy!

cutting board - conversions

This svg has the lines expanded and the words cut out of the main shape to make it engrave better on the glow forge. Harder to edit the cows/etc if you want to make changes…

cutting board - conversions

Enjoy!
David.

90 Likes

I really like the animal silhouettes—thank you!

3 Likes

I really like that you included an internal temperature for Ice Cream.

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing! This is unique and unusual! I too like the added bit about ice cream, lol.

2 Likes

The ingredients and cook times are a great idea. Very nice design too. :blush:

Where is the ice cream critter? :ice_cream:

2 Likes

That’s awesome/ thanks!!!

Thank you

how do I find the SVG?

If you right click on the image, you should get a pop up window offering you options of how to save the file. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had to open in inkscape then save it for the words and measurements to show in the GlowForge pro

1 Like

I can’t find the link for this…can you please let me know what I’m missing? Just got my laser and want to try this out for hubby! :slight_smile: TIA!

Right click on the image in the original post and select “save as…”

Oh, duh lol Thank you!

1 Like

The text was removed…am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

No – the file is faulty. To be useable by the GF, the svg should be saved with the font converted to curves, but this wasn’t done. There were a number of other problems with the file that would have prevented it from printing correctly, but I’ve converted the file for you and made the obvious corrections. However, I haven’t tested it on my GF, so you may want to test the file on draftboard or cheap plywood before attempting a cutting board…

cutting board - conversions CORRECTED

Be sure to change the cut operation to SCORE.

12 Likes

Thanks so much!!

1 Like

If you use inkscape, highlight everything and go to PATH and click on OBJECT TO PATH. I have this issue any time I add lettering to anything and forget to do that.

1 Like

Going to be making some of these when I get my forge.