D&D Condition/Status RIngs

I threw these rings together today for personal use, however I figured some of y’all could get some use out of them as well. These have been sized to fit around the base of MEDUIM sized creature minis (25 mm base). I have also left in the pieces I used for you to make your own if there is a homebrew condition you include in your games. Have Fun!
Condition Rings

Make Your Own Instructions:

1. Create the Text for your status
    2)Use the rectangle to size your text to fit.
  2. Select text and then Shift+Select the outside ring of one of the blanks. (The larger one is for text with and bits hanging below the line).
  3. Under the text tab select “Put on Path”
  4. Select the newly wrapped text and ctrn+c, ctrl+v, “V”, “H”. This should copy, paste, then flip horizontally and vertically to where you can now drag the new piece to the opposite side and line it up with the outer circle.
  5. Select both texts and select “Object to Path” under the path tab.
  6. Combine (ctrl+K) the two texts. This will allow you to delete that outer circle without the text getting messed up.

This gives you a basic status/condition ring. Import any art (or use the stuff available in the GFUI like i did) as you please and create a larger circle that surrounds it all. Hopefully that all makes sense. :sweat_smile:

34 Likes

Very generous of you.

2 Likes

These will definitely come in handy when we start gaming in person again!

1 Like

Here to help! :grin: The community is only as good as we make it!

3 Likes

Hopefully you get to game again soon! It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to play and boy oh boy do i miss it!

2 Likes

Very nice. Thank you. Are those instructions for Inkscape, or AI, or some other graphics program? (I am barely literate in any of them, so I guess it doesn’t matter.)

1 Like

Nope, you’re good. I should’ve specified. Those are for Inkscape.

2 Likes

We’ve been gaming via video chat, which is fun, but I miss moving little pieces around :smiley:

1 Like

These are great!

1 Like

Cool! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

So cool! Love the creative icon use too.

4 Likes

Thanks! :grin:

I love this quote!!!

2 Likes

Nice work! E.Gary Gygax would be pround!

1 Like

Alright folks, I fixed the file and posted the correct size rings in the original post. The rings now fit Medium sized creature minis as they should.

4 Likes