I threw these rings together today for personal use, however I figured some of y’all could get some use out of them as well. These have been sized to fit around the base of MEDUIM sized creature minis (25 mm base). I have also left in the pieces I used for you to make your own if there is a homebrew condition you include in your games. Have Fun!
Make Your Own Instructions:
- Create the Text for your status
2)Use the rectangle to size your text to fit.
- Select text and then Shift+Select the outside ring of one of the blanks. (The larger one is for text with and bits hanging below the line).
- Under the text tab select “Put on Path”
- Select the newly wrapped text and ctrn+c, ctrl+v, “V”, “H”. This should copy, paste, then flip horizontally and vertically to where you can now drag the new piece to the opposite side and line it up with the outer circle.
- Select both texts and select “Object to Path” under the path tab.
- Combine (ctrl+K) the two texts. This will allow you to delete that outer circle without the text getting messed up.
This gives you a basic status/condition ring. Import any art (or use the stuff available in the GFUI like i did) as you please and create a larger circle that surrounds it all. Hopefully that all makes sense.