Daisies

Someone asked about the daisies that I made for my recent vase project, so here is a zip file containing the SVG for the flowers. Enjoy. You’ll have to scale for the thickness of wood you’re using to get a tight fit, or just use glue.

Daisies.zip (4.5 KB)

70 Likes

Awwwww, thanks for that!

2 Likes

the daisies are nice but your vase designs are amazing! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I didn’t even know I wanted these until I just saw them here. Thank you. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Very generous of of you, thanks!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!
I’m kind of an odd ball … never wanted my husband to give me flowers. They die so quickly … although, they are always so beautiful. A flowering plant has always been acceptable. These are forever … and I thank you!

5 Likes

Mine learned quickly that electronics were a much more effective way to my heart. :wink:

5 Likes

I always bought the electronics before anyone else had a chance. :slight_smile: Guess I made it kind of hard for him.

5 Likes

That was my wife too. Now I just get her a gift card and turn her loose since I’m forever picking the wrong live plants.

3 Likes

Probably because it’s NOT rocket science. :wink:

2 Likes

You got that right.

Not electronics either. She has no interest :expressionless:

2 Likes

An immortal bouquet! Thanks for sharing your design.

3 Likes

Sweet!! Now I can have flowers in my home that won’t die. :upside_down_face:
Thanks so much for sharing your design!

2 Likes

My husband has learned that I’m pretty practical… He no longer wastes flower money in the week before valentines. I get flowers about the 16th or 17th when they are a bit wilted and about 75% off. Then he gets to be romantic and we don’t blow as much cash on hype.
Electronics don’t always win; but neither do flowers, I’m afraid.

2 Likes

My wife won’t let me buy flowers… ever too much for the price. I cook, well… That suffices :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What thickness is the wood that you used here? I’ve tried 3mm and 5mm and can’t get a good fit.

1/8" proofgrade

Are you sharing or selling the vase file? THANK YOU!

Sorry, this was sort of a remix of a file I found on Thingiverse way bay, so it’s not fair for me to sell it. Here is the original though:

5 Likes