Dalek Button Cover

Finally got around to creating my own button cover!

Dalek Button

76 Likes

Ventilate? :smile:

6 Likes

The perfect reminder!

4 Likes

Cute!

2 Likes

This has me totally geeking out - love it!

4 Likes

Love this; great job!

3 Likes

Think Iā€™ve found a button cover I can use. :crazy_face: love this design. thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

OMG!!! I love it!!! you have no idea!!

4 Likes

OMG!! I just realized you shared the file! I am sooooo going to print thisā€¦I havenā€™t convinced my dh to buy the air vent yetā€¦told me I have to do the research hereā€¦ughā€¦I have to spend my time reading rather than cuttingā€¦say it isnā€™t so! ā€¦but I need to do SOMETHINGā€¦my son is going to kick the GF out if the smell gets in his bedroomā€¦

3 Likes

I love this! I had to make it as soon as I saw it! I was looking for something to help me remember to turn the filter on and this was perfect!

3 Likes

If you use 2 color acrylicā€¦check your settingsā€¦I made it full size and the ā€˜dustā€™ settled back in and didnā€™t look very good with all the engravingā€¦so going to have to explore my settingsā€¦

1 Like

If you run a 2nd fast engrave itā€™ll evaporate that dust. Itā€™s not perfect, but it helps a lot!

4 Likes

I didnā€™t know thatā€¦ thanks! I usually make small nametags so they donā€™t have that problem so caught me by surprise.

2 Likes

Hello! I am extremely new! Where do you see where the file was posted?
Thank you!

1 Like

Itā€™s the drawing with the blue dot in the first post. (Right click and choose ā€œSave Asā€ to download)

1 Like

thank you!

Hi. I love this, huge Whovian here! I canā€™t seem to find the file on the post? Is there any way I could get it?

Right click the file and select ā€œsave asā€ SVG. The file is the drawing with the blue dot above the photograph in the original post.

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you so very much!

Hi again, sorry to bug you. I have a Mac and I did the control click on my mouse but it only sees the image, no actual file. I tried the one with the blue circle (as well as the picture, just in case). What am I missing.