DAY 1 to DAY 20 with our GlowForge Pro!

Here’s day 1 when we first installed the GF PRO

and here’s day 20, LOL

9 Likes

Day 30, LOL

17 Likes

Off to a great start!

8 Likes

You’ve been busy! I see a lot of nice things there!
Get you a good inline fan, and it will make it quiet enough to watch TV while the GF is running.
(Lots of folk s use AC Infinity CLOUDLINE S6, Quiet 6” Inline Duct Fan with Speed Controller - Ventilation Exhaust Fan for Heating Cooling Booster, Grow Tents, Hydroponics : Patio, Lawn & Garden (amazon.com))

3 Likes

here’s my set up

1 Like

I’m watching movies all day into the night with the GF running, no problems , very quiet

1 Like

Like GREEZYBEAR said, get a blast gate.
Just be sure to OPEN it before you start a cut! I forgot once.! My GF was making a weird noise and smoke filled the shop!
Like I said… I forgot ONCE. That’s all it took! I now have a sign Stuck above the button.

2 Likes

I have the fan control right next to the start button to remind me, also I let it run sometimes on half speed for a while to just keep the GF case vented

I forgot to open my blast gate that one time. The inline fan was doing all it could to exhaust the air and started to make all sorts of noise. It was on HIGH.
And I am like you… I leave the inline fan running pretty much the entire time I am using the glowforge. It is so quiet; it is barely noticeable.

2 Likes