Day 2 MFNY report

Reminds you of your interning days? :wink:

How long is a Medical Makers Internship? Who gets to be the first resident?

4 Likes

So awesome!! Was there yesterday with my boy, but it was so hot and crowded that we just stopped by for like 30 secondsā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry I missed you!

2 Likes

I work overnights frequently now as the attendingā€¦ I got screwed since my era was work long hours but your lives will be relaxed as the attendingā€¦

3 Likes

Oh man, I was sorry to miss you, tooā€¦asked about you, but you had stepped awayā€¦God knows you had to be swamped! I helped out one of the teams that you sponsored, though, by letting them know to take the foam shipping piece out of the left side :blush:

2 Likes

The only thing I was disappointed about at the Maker Faire was that I didnā€™t get to talk to you. I passed by your booth twice, but there was a line of people talking to you and my friends told me you came by my booth while I was away. Congrats on the awards!!!

2 Likes

One thing I found on day 2 is my colleague Tom from Colorectal surgery really knows how to suture (no kidding). A kid (maybe 8-9 yo) grabs the colon off the counter and put it on his hand and starts talking with it like a puppet (using the incision on the side as a puppet mouth, and the sutures held, so I guess those are tough sutures!

7 Likes

Future mortician right there, or EMT.

7 Likes