Dear fellow crafteres; Do not, I repeat do NOT, use Gorilla Glue as hairspray

She’s now considering suing, because the label says “do not use on eyes, skin or clothing” but doesn’t say not to use it on hair. And also it says it’s “multi-use” which for some reason she interpreted as okay to use on hair.

I felt sorry for her before, but not if she’s going to sue. She’s already earned thousands from this via GoFundMe. It’s not Gorilla Glue’s fault she made a stupid decision.

9 Likes

I agree

3 Likes

Sorry, but I don’t feel a bit sorry for people that can’t read and use some common sense and logic when the packing clearly states “glue” and what products it bonds together. Something we all should have learned in grade school…

4 Likes

she was certainly a paste eater.

Geez. it is spray ADHESIVE. not HAIR SPRAY.

4 Likes

Okay, I’ve got to keep this one. :joy:

2 Likes

i have a shirt that says, “i eat glue.”

2 Likes

I need to get out more…never heard that. (Funny as hell.) :smile:

didn’t you have classmates in kindergarten that ate the paste? cuz they were there.

4 Likes

Oh, I don’t doubt it. (We didn’t have kindergarten down the bayou. Started right out in first grade.)

advanced paste eaters.

5 Likes

If she sues then we’ll have to show our ID that we’re over age 18 to get glue for our projects. Maybe they need to have a ‘comprehension ID’ rather than an age ID? Jeesh.

3 Likes

A skeezy lawyer actually posted and said he would represent her, but yesterday she said she doesn’t plan to sue them. So who knows what she’ll end up doing.

1 Like

Just saw an TikTok post that said not to use it as a “lubricant” either and that they were sitting in the emergency room. Not sure how much belief I put into the “oops” part of any of them.

1 Like

Follow-up (I was going to link directly to the Doc or the TMZ article…but this guy’s write-up is better/clearer than either of those so…)

7 Likes

Wow, actually a happy ending to a really bizarre situation!

1 Like
2 Likes

Funny. :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.