Decided To Make a Ring Box, And Ask My Girlfriend A Question

Just more confirmation, which I’m sure you don’t need, you made the right choice in proposing to her and not your friends or family. That is one well made and creative box. Great job.

10 Likes

Congratulations! That is a gorgeous box. Really nice design!

5 Likes

Well of course she said yes! Congrats!!! And great box!

5 Likes

Wow that box is beautiful. I like that it does not scream “LASER CUT” and I really love that hidden built in hinge design.

Oh yeah , the ring and engagement are nice too. (just trying to counter balance your friends and family :slight_smile: )

8 Likes

Beautiful ring box, and CONGRATS!!!
If you ever want to share the file for the box, I wouldn’t be upset lol

5 Likes

Congrats to you both.

3 Likes

Congrats!! :heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations.

Great design on the box and I like the small details like the heart in the hinge.

5 Likes

Rock in socks box
Box in socks rocks
Box with rock in socks and box rocks

You can make a trick ring hide thing
You can make a plan for wedding

Congratulations, sir. Congratulations, sir.
May you both have a lot of fun, sir.

18 Likes

Nice design. And congratulations!

4 Likes

Congratulations! It is awesome that you had a paparazzi for the event! Your design is unique and pretty incredible. Now what can you repurpose the box for so that it gets used… emergency contact lenses? The box I found for this purpose gets no attention. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Beautiful box and congrats.

3 Likes

Ryan, you rock, and what-a-rock! It deserved a proper mode of delivery. Apparently you did that in spades with the classy box, well made…and the mode of delivery. Classy, man! Classy! Congrats! A moment the 2 of you will remember forever.

Rich

3 Likes

Pretty sure asking someone to be your wife is personal… but great project!

6 Likes

How clever of you and an awesome ring box! Beautifully crafted! What a nice keepsake! Congrats!

2 Likes

great design and congratulations…

2 Likes

It’s a gorgeous box and perfect for the occasion. Congratulations!

Now of corse there are the wedding and reception decorations to consider…

5 Likes

Congrats! Nice box, Nice gal!

2 Likes

Absolutely love it!! Awesome job!!

2 Likes

Again, thank you all for your kind words, they are very much appreciated.

@Aloha Yeah, I believe this might be a one time use sort of situation. But hey, it did what I needed to in the moment, but it will probably never hold anything again, except for memories.

@redshift @cynd11 Yes the Glowforge will be very busy with cutting Wedding Decorations. Not sure what, but people have started sharing the price tags of their weddings…So, I’m going to make sure I use this machine to the fullest.

But once again, Thank you all. It was a great day/experience/milestone and I was happy to share it.

8 Likes