Decided To Make a Ring Box, And Ask My Girlfriend A Question

Pinterest will have allll of the ideas for you. Save the dates. Invitations. Table numbers. Place cards. Centerpieces. Cute signs. A million variations on the guest book. Favors. Wooden bowties for the groomsmen. Cake topper. Cermarked cake forks. You name it.

Honestly, I’m a little glad I didn’t have mine yet when I got married – it kept me from going crazy over all the possibilities :wink:

4 Likes

Save the box and use it again on your 25th anniversary for an anniversary ring. (I gave my wife her engagement ring in a valentine’s card with a rabbit in it and the ring was on the rabbit’s hand - it was a cartoon rabbit…25 years later gave her a new one to replace the original ring she lost at the beach one year…same card :slight_smile:)

5 Likes

So don’t spend all that money. For $199-799, plus airfare or gas (you’re already on the West Coast.)

Yeah, not exactly a wedding guy.

4 Likes

Great story! And lovely ring and box! Thanks for sharing : )

2 Likes

Congratulations!!
The box is beautiful! Very detailed, I’m sure she appreciates all the time and effort you put into it… thanks for sharing the story behind it, it makes it the more meaningful.

2 Likes

How beautiful of you to share this with us! So many CONGRATULATIONS to the two of you and your families :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:Lifetime of happiness​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

Beautiful design by the way :smiley:

3 Likes

Let me add my congratulations…on the beautiful box as well as the big plans for your lives. Very nice all around.

4 Likes

So beautiful! Congratulations! That is so thoughtful, and you will always remember because of the keepsake you made.

2 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Great story! Great box. Beautiful ring! I’m going to assume you did not make the ring on your glowforge.

Best of luck!

3 Likes

Being somewhat crafty
Yes, I would say so; nice double-meaning.
Congrats to you both.
Excellent box design.

2 Likes

Congratulations!

Beautiful job on the box design! So clever!

2 Likes

Congratulations! It came out fantastic! Oh, I guess congratulations for the engagement, too. :grin:

I wish I had the Glowforge for my wedding. I probably would have saved some money on decorations.

2 Likes

Congratulations! Your bride-to-be is a lucky (and happy) woman. Heartwarming story, thanks for sharing. Really sweet!

2 Likes

That is GORGEOUS!!! BOTH the box AND the ring!!! Congratulations to you both!!! I am sure you could easily sell those boxes! Keep on designing!

2 Likes

Love the box!! Beautiful combination of materials! Very happy for you both!

3 Likes

Congratulations!! Now you’ll have to do something Glowforge-y for the wedding…and every anniversary thereafter. :wink:

2 Likes

Great story!!! and Beautiful box! congratulations!

2 Likes

Fantastic box and great way to pop the question. No surprise she was so happy. She obviously has good taste in men. You’ve set yourself a high bar, though…

2 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like