Decorated mailbox from the catalog

I have a friend who was going through radiation treatments. I took the mailbox from the catalog and customized it for her. I made some wooden postcards with personalized Bible verses to “send” her occasionally. I made this from bender board and it made it almost too bendable. I had to add another stabilizer at the front end (where it opens). Fun project and meaningful gift. Love the glowforge.

23 Likes

What a great idea! She will love it. I made that mailbox and it is so stinkin’ cute.

6 Likes

I agree it is so cute. I didn’t like the artwork that it came with. Glad you can customize, but I still would like to download to do the customization. The app is too limited for editing in my opinion.

5 Likes

What a neat idea. I have made the mailbox for my granddaughters birthday and customized it. It is so cute!

5 Likes

You are a good friend. I went through cancer treatment decades ago, and the letters/cards I got from coworkers meant so much to me.

4 Likes

Thanks

Thanks and congratulations for your good health now

1 Like

Wonderful idea! Nice work!

3 Likes

Very thoughtful of you! I made one for my granddaughter out of light blue acrylic and a fluorescent pink flag. She loved it!

2 Likes