Decorative "Scroll Look" Stand Up Christmas Tree

I’m printing it right now! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

very nice! thank you

2 Likes

I usually use Inkscape so I’m not sure if that makes a difference or not but the size is adjustable - I’m hoping that it ended up working for you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s great! I’m hoping that it turned out well for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are welcome! :slight_smile: and thanks!

1 Like

I don’t want to be the old ball but I just cut out the first part. where or how do you cut out the second part.

1 Like

those curvy tendrils remind me of how his noodley appendage touches us all
Ramen

3 Likes

Ah… fellow FSMr… You might appreciate:

5 Likes

It should all be there together in the same file, then they slide together.

I have downloaded the file several times. The second half is not included.

1 Like

Not sure what you’re doing but they are side-by-side.

3 Likes

I agree, I don’t know what I was doing wrong. I appreciate you sending the files to me.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

:laughing:

Same here, only the one is coming over when I download both the pdf and zip file.

1 Like

I’m so sorry! I will try to repost shortly and see if it helps! (Helping son with homework right now and will have to do on my laptop)

1 Like

I just ordered my GF and I can not wait to try this design! It is gorgeous! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am sorry, I am still having trouble downloading this beautiful design. Only the one half of the design is coming up. I have tried multiple times using different browsers too and still only the one half of the tree is in the file.

1 Like

Thanks so much! Its was fun to create! I apologize for my delayed response! You’ll have to post a pic once you get it made! :grin:

I don’t know why it isn’t loading and I am so sorry that I have been delayed getting it posted. Been busy with home projects and such :smiley: I’ll resend! Hope that this worksChristmas Tree stand up.pdf|attachment (33.9 KB)

Christmas Tree stand up.zip (182.7 KB)

I’ve uploaded both the zip and pdf, so between the both, you should be able to get it. :slight_smile: Happy printing!

3 Likes

Christmas Tree stand up.pdf (33.9 KB)

1 Like