Delivering babies

boom and just like that as if to justify my last post about you being fascinating you announce like this love it

5 Likes

Lol, I’ll do what I can with my massive three weeks head start but as you can see it is stupid easy.

2 Likes

wild

5 Likes

Far out! Best delivery story yet! So looking forward to what you come up with

5 Likes

Now that’s the way to make an announcement! Raising the bar :smile: maybe I don’t want a pre-release, it’s starting to feel like the prom and how creatively can you make the announcement, what if I suck at it and lose all my friends and ruin my life forever and never get my dream job…oh, wait, I’m not in High school any more so what do I care what other people think? Just give me a Glowforge :stuck_out_tongue: !!! —sorry about that, momentary anxiety :smile:

15 Likes

You could rent out the scoreboard at the local ball field. Make it splashy. :smiley:

10 Likes

Awesome staging for an announcement :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I died. Shared this with the whole company.

18 Likes

Hilarious!

2 Likes

I love this description of the anticipation of the arrival of a Glowforge. In many ways it does feel like waiting for the arrival of a child.

Thanks for sharing so much with all of us.

1 Like

That is so great, I just don’t have the words

bahaha! The umbilical cord!!!

2 Likes

I was really waiting shiny the umbilical cord had been a red power cord. :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, but mine came with a regular boring black power cord like every other computer on earth.

I was going to fill the tubing with “blood”, but didn’t want to make a mess in the sim center since it was set up for a class…

6 Likes

Doctors have the most macabre senses of humor. I love it. :smiley:

8 Likes

Hey Dan. You dying is not an option right now!

7 Likes

I hear it kinda happens in the last year of college when cramming for finals. You can always tell as they’re the most zombified as they beat the brains into submission(i’ve heard of one student(i knew him and he started a little off-my brother attended the same college) who took up ventriloquism(minus the actual skill) with a cat’s skull as his dummy)…for about 2 weeks.

2 Likes