Did they lay off the person adding content to the catalog :)

Hopefully the person who adds content to the catalog is just off, due to whatever circumstances and has not been laid off. First time in four years it hasn’t been updated in the week.

4 Likes

Not clear what you’re referring to here….what hasn’t been updated in a week? I’m sure if you contact support, they can and will direct you to the catalog department with your inquiry. They don’t monitor this forum, so no one here would know the answer to your question.

11 Likes

I believe catalog designs are added as they are submitted and accepted. Not on a schedule.

10 Likes

Thanks. They have been adding to the catalog every Thursday for quite a long time now. It’s all good.

5 Likes

I had no idea they were on a schedule!

4 Likes

Yes, they’ve been adding on Thursdays for quite some time, but also add on days ending with “y”. :innocent:

Seriously - tracking the 40+ designs I’ve submitted shows that they have published at least one of them on every day of the week, but Thursdays see a lot of additions.

12 Likes

I’ve noticed that there haven’t been any new designs added for a bit, any update?

1 Like

Welcome to the community. No one in here has any information or insights into what’s going on in that department. Sorry. You can send an email to support, but I have serious doubts that they will be of much help with that.

8 Likes

Apparently they have been laid off. So unfortunate, and sad for those that were laid off! Not sure what will happen with the catalog now. They are hoping to use cheaper labor (as in foreign laborers), but who know when or if that will happen. But without the catalogue, continuing to be updated, those paying $50 a month, might want to rethink their subscription!

1 Like

Yes, they have laid off the design team.

2 Likes

Thank you for the update! Definitely sad for those who were laid off!

2 Likes

There was an email that went out where they mentioned finding some issues with the submission process and hopefully have cleared it up.

6 Likes

Thanks! Looks like it’s all cleared up now.

2 Likes

Thank you. Looks like it has been :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @ssommerville! There was a bug that was preventing new designs from being published - we’ve fixed it and a whole bunch of new designs have been published shortly. This was not caused by any outsourcing.

Thank you for your patience!!

10 Likes

Thank you so much! Glad to see the new designs in the catalogue and that the bug got fixed. Sorry for the confusion.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.