Searching the forums I found partial answers but I’m still unclear and having trouble deciding what to do regarding my upcoming email date.
I live in a condo with no opening exterior windows which caused me to order the Basic with the filter. However, with the filter now delayed I’m trying to figure out if I can make the venting work. Here are my options:
Modify laundry venting with a quick connect where I could attach either Glowforge or dryer depending on which is needed (only one attached at a time but same in-wall connection (condo so no possibility of adding additional external venting)
Temporarily repurpose laundry vent for Glowforge only making dryer unusable (outsource laundry for now).
Delay Glowforge until filter is finally ready (6+ month minimum delay if the filter even happens at all).
Safety with option 1 is clearly the primary concern but other posts seem to mention the issues would primarily come if both units were simultaneously connected to the same line.