Diorama inspired by the novel Rabbits

Thank you so much for all the kind words everyone!

2 Likes

Awesome, true talent!

3 Likes

this is beyond spectacular!! what an amazing skillset you have!

2 Likes

All the wow that’s for sure! Amazing detail work. Just amazing!

2 Likes

This is mind-blowingly awesome. Wow. Amazing work. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

This is amazing! May I ask what settings are you using to cut the pattern into the EVA foam?

1 Like

Thank you! We are only supposed to discuss settings in Beyond the Manual, so I made a post in that section about what settings I used. EVA (2mm) brick walls

1 Like

I’m just in awe of these wonderful details!

2 Likes

Superb work!! If you don’t already follow him, please check this artist’s work out on Instagram. Login • Instagram

4 Likes

Sorry, I should have known that. Thank you for posting there as well!

You’re welcome!

Oh thanks! I had not seen this artist before.

2 Likes

Awesome work! Love the attention to detail. Truly fabulous!

1 Like

This is incredible! What an eye for detail! Totally impressed!

2 Likes

I can only echo what others have said… Your imagination and talent are just astonishing. Out of curiosity I looked at your profile and from there found your website. It did not disappoint. I can only imagine your studio, full of tiny things if all shapes and sizes. Thank you for sharing all the photos.

3 Likes

Update…I shared photos of my scene with the author. He friended me on FB, left a very nice comment on my album and then shared my album on his page <3

5 Likes

Awwwww :heart:

1 Like

Wow. That is terrific recognition. Artist to artist appreciation.

1 Like

INCREDIBLE work! Your attention to detail is AMAZING!

1 Like

Thanks. I have discovered that miniatures are my passion! And my GF makes it possible to do so many things that I couldn’t do by hand. And also to do prototyping with less expensive materials before I cut into the more expensive ones!

3 Likes