Discussion of September Announcement

(And that coding should already be close to available anyway…because they can make things like the Gift of Good Measure not disappear.)

And that coding also prevents you from DLing it.

1 Like

I bought my machine October 20th and was never told of this when speaking to a sales rep. My machine didn’t even arrive until this week. They called it “order lost in limbo” $7000 was paid and they failed to mention this deal :thinking: who can I speak with since my machine didn’t even arrive until this week?

Send an email to support@glowforge.com and tell them that you want to sign up for the Premium subscription and mention that you bought the machine before October 31st and would like the Legacy discount. (You qualify since you purchased before October 31st.)

4 Likes

Hello, I purchased the Glowforge as a hobby. I’m still trying to figure it out. I am not using it to make money. I missed the message about the deadline for the $14.95 for the premium being Nov. 3. I can’t justify the $50.00 for the amount I use the Glowforge. Will there be an opportunity in the future for this lower price in the future?

Try sending an email to support, see what they say.

1 Like

I believe they are planning to occasionally offer special deals, so make it a point to CHECK THE FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS section once a week or so, just to make sure you haven’t missed anything. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes