Diy Adjustable Length Window Vent

I made it on a different laser (500x700 mm) recommend reducing length where the flat, non-tabbed lines are to for your machine.

1 Like

Thank you again

Truthfully, it’s just two boxes that slide into each other and a hole for the vent pipe. I cut one box end off to not have notches, not not required. Since my material is 2.77mm I made the putter box 1" and inner sized to outter dimension 1"-2.77mm.

Would you be willing to share the files for this? I have never made a box before so I imagine it would be a ton of trial and error to get the same thing, but I definitely need this! Fantastic Idea!

Click on the 3 little black boxes of where above his picture, right click on them boxes and save image, it will be an svg.

I just went to home depot and purchased a sliding vent tube that I reversed one side, cut a hole in the screen, edged it with metal tape, attached a louvered cap, then attached a short flexible hose to the glowforge. Total cost $16, but already had the tape.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a copy of the plans for this please.

I believe you’ll find them by right clicking here in the first post of this thread…

…and then saving the svg to your machine.

3 Likes

Do you still have the file :slight_smile:

The SVG is up there above the picture. Don’t know how to make the size more apparent :confused:

This is awesome! Thank you for sharing!!

1 Like

I think I’m going to make this tonight but combine it with another vent plan I saw on here. Best of both worlds. Well done.

1 Like