DJ mixer riser with laptop stand

This is something I had been meaning to get to for ages… it’s actually one of the projects I first imagined when I first Pre-purchased the GF.

My turntables are in travel cases, and the mixer has been suspended between them, with a digital audio converter slipped underneath. I wanted a solid stand for the mixer that would allow the DAC to still fit underneath, and provide a better place for the laptop.

The laptop stand itself has already undergone a few iterations, and will certainly change again, as I have already discovered a few minor issues, but all in all it is working great. The current version uses a base and hinge modified from the iPad stand design by @polarbrainfreeze.

40 Likes

Hey man, that articulated podium - Rocks! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Wow! It looks like the last word in DJ stands! Now all of the DJs will want one. Love practical projects like this.

4 Likes

Wow! That is in impressive project.

1 Like

Fantastic

1 Like

Nice result. This is in a whole other class of practical cuts.

1 Like

Glad to see my design being remixed and resused for an awesome project like this!

6 Likes

Turned out great! Nice that you were able to get it done after so long. Pretty exciting!

1 Like

Phenomenal!

1 Like

Bad ass shop bro. I have a friend that is a DJ and was looking over my shoulder and said" Hey made that" I said" Hey, Hell no." :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s fantastic!

1 Like