Dodgers Stadium

Design for dodgers stadium. Just cut all the pieces in layers and join it together to make this. Includes the original svg version of the stadium. Looks pretty good in the end.

Also included the ai file for those that use illustrator.

Thanks!
David.

dodgers stadium.ai (3.7 MB) above club club level dodgers field 2 dodgers field Dodgers stadium - original design field seats First layer seats fourth layer seats second above club second layer seats third above club third layer seats top level bottom top level middle top level top top middle roof top roof total top

53 Likes

Very cool of you to share!

1 Like

Terrific share. Thank you!

1 Like

Wow…there is a lot more to that design than I realized. Beautiful job. :blush:

1 Like

Dodgers fans rejoice!

2 Likes

Nice, thanks!

1 Like

My friend told me that when the Dodgers won the world series this year, she was really concerned. She thought her husband was going to have a heart attack from being so excited, then she thought he was having a meltdown because he was crying so much. Apparently he’s been waiting a long time for a Dodgers world series win.

5 Likes

Made this for my father in law. He is a pretty big dodgers fan and that was a pretty amazing day for them too!

1 Like

David, That is awesome! Do you do other stadium/arena files? If so, I’d love to buy Busch Stadium (Cardinals) and Enterprise Center (Blues).

Wow, that looks spectacular!!! Very kind of you to share.

1 Like

Wow! This is cool & brilliant. very generous. Thank you!

Took a long time to get the files right for dodgers stadium. :slight_smile: No others, just did this one for my father in law.

Thanks!
Danny’s.

1 Like