Dog Bowl Stand - Single, Medium

Turned out great! A nice project that you will enjoy seeing every day. (As will your dog!)

This won’t work in Internet Explorer or Edge, you have to use Chrome, Safari, or Firefox (or a few other more specialized browsers!)

@deirdrebeth @pinky_9103 in Edge you can right click and “Ask Cortana about this image” then you can select “see full size image” to see the svg file. I use Edge & had to figure this out.

1 Like

Great that you figured out a way to get the files using it, but even Microsoft dropped Edge and it was never supported by GF.

@eflyguy actually, Microsoft didn’t drop Edge. They re-vamped it. The new Chromium-based Edge was released on January 15, 2020. The latest update was 23 hours ago. It works just fine with GF.

2 Likes

I haven’t tried anything as thick as half an inch. What were your settings for cutting pine that thick?

FYI (and don’t worry, almost everybody gets hit by this early on!)
We are only permitted to discuss non-PG settings in the Beyond the Manual area. As I’m pretty sure you want to leave this in Free Laser Designs you can either delete this information - or (better!) create a post in Beyond the Manual and put this information there and then link to this FLD post so @dselvage can find it :slight_smile:
If you do neither then the entire post will have to be moved to Beyond the Manual :-/

1 Like

Thank you. It is always helpful to have a starting point from someone who has already had success. I my have to adjust to get it perfectly dialed-in but this will save me a lot of trial-and-error. Especially the error part.

2 Likes

@dselvage I’ve posted some stuff in the Beyond the Manual section that should help.

1 Like