Dog costume/cosplay....yup I'm THAT girl

Made mostly using GF. Excluding the 2 largest horns & nostrils, its 8 pieces seamed together. I forgot to get a picture of the back but there’s large holes behind the large horns for the ears. I entered her in a Halloween pet costume contest & out of over 300 entries we won & scored a pretty sweet prize package!

For trick or treating I dressed up a Daenerys Targaryen and took my Dragon out on the town. big hit!

46 Likes

Nice! Your dog is a really good sport.

11 Likes

nice!
(I tried putting a pepakura wolf mask on my dog, she put up with it for almost an entire second.)

10 Likes

She really is!

4 Likes

That’s fabulous! If you have a picture of the two of you in costume I’d love to see it :smiley:

4 Likes

I don’t on this computer. Ill see if I can grab it from hubby later.

2 Likes

Fabulous!! I’d love to see a picture of the two of you as well! What a good, sweet pupper you have :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Out of likes, a great costume for a wonderful pup!

3 Likes

you got a whole second? mine is shaking her head and running away as soon as anything touches her head. not tolerant of anything on her head. she takes jackets and harnesses just fine, but the head is off-limits.

5 Likes

So cool! And such a patient pup!

3 Likes

This is extreme.

2 Likes

Some amazing work, and I’ve never met a dog that would be up for a costume. Amazing dog!

2 Likes

Haha! Man your dog is something else. My dogs would be like - NOPE!

Great job!

2 Likes