Dollhouse Furniture - Playing with scraps - Send Wood

It scaled down pretty well. I definitely was able to get rid of things when I shrunk it down. Still stuck with somewhat of the same structure for the drawer supports. Much easier to build this small! Lol

7 Likes

Sweeeet! I love seeing the tiny furniture creations.

5 Likes

Thanks! I see a few things I need to change, but otherwise works pretty well!

3 Likes

Oh my goodness (and not to be in any way patronizing of your work) this is ADORABLE.

5 Likes

LOL. Not patronizing at all. Thank you! Was kinda fun doing it.

4 Likes

I think the mini Glowforge would fit on top!

7 Likes

For sure - @deirdrebeth! This is OMG cute!!! My husband always accuses (proudly to his friends) me of making furniture - but this takes the cake!

6 Likes

LOL. Um…I have seen your furniture, there is a reason he is so proud!

2 Likes

HAHA! Yes I think it would!

Well, I don’t think I’d do so well on this chest of drawers, so I’ll keep an eye out on your Etsy store for when you link it. Lots of miniature enthusiasts besides me. And… I think Santa is bringing me some 1/16" walnut… maybe. :santa:

3 Likes

This 1/8” I should get some 1/16” and see what I can do with that!

5 Likes

You’re on a roll!

3 Likes

Lol. That is what time off does!

4 Likes

That is made from scraps? WOW!

3 Likes

I had to run a ton of pieces. But it was fun trying to figure what I ran. When I had to put each piece of scrap in. Lol

2 Likes

It occurs to me that when someone says, “I think this is what I want, but I won’t know until I see it” - you can whip this out! :stuck_out_tongue:

Which makes laser wood a business expense and a tax write-off!

5 Likes

Exactly. It will be good for prototyping.

4 Likes

Very cool.

1 Like

Thanks!!

Wow, that’s really cool! You guys that do the miniatures really turn out some cool stuff! I love looking at them!

2 Likes