Don't lie, your dogs influence your designs

So… I have a lot of dogs. I rescue and foster and hopefully my husband does not learn what a foster fail really means :slight_smile:

A few years back I adopted a german shepherd and he came with the name Thorin…from a farm named “the shire” (I am not kidding on this). Thorin is odd, to say the least. He is extremally playful. He found himself in a rescue because he got into the shires goat pin and thought he and the goats were having a blast playing but the goats really just hurt themselves. The farmer had to make some hard choices and so Thorin became “Thorin the goat slayer…from the shire” and needing a home.

I can’t deny, this dog is influencing my dog theme designs. The rescue I got him from is doing a fundraiser and so I have been making some stuff for them to use. Here is what Thorin inspired me to make today:

IMG_7089
Note that Thorin doesn’t chew up the shoes at all. He just carries them around and leaves them random places.

So now I am wondering, does anyone else create designs based on their dogs? Just some other fun dog designs if anyone is looking for inspiration…or can relate :slight_smile:
IMG_7087

IMG_7088

There is a lot more dog designs I have done and am going to post any made from scratch designs to the free design space once I finish up this years contributions (which will hopefully be next week).

36 Likes

Those are fabulous! I’m a dog Aunt and I’ve designed around dog stuff so I’mma gonna bet 100% dog Moms do this :smiley:

6 Likes

These are amazing! I have a black GSD called Neo, I may have mentioned that before :grin:

11 Likes

I didn’t realize the name! My first dogs growing up were Neo and Trinity (yes, after the matrix). They were Westies though. We had a black GSD pass through. He was always so friendly and softtttttt.

4 Likes

Yes he is The One. And he wears the same coat!

3 Likes

This is a beautiful post—- and this makes me so happy knowing there are other animal companion warriors in the world.

4 Likes

Great inspiration!

4 Likes

Lol the coat…that gets everywhere. This is another design I did and I’m sure lots can relate:

7 Likes

These are great!

2 Likes

I love this… it’s basically just a sign that says that there is probably dog hair on it…
I literally Laughed Out Loud.

2 Likes

Those look great! Love the sayings. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure can relate! Constant moulting and at the moment the full undercoat is coming out, the top coat already did! I really love your designs, they are really great looking but also love the humour in them!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.