Dragon Sculpture

haha love it!:rofl:

1 Like

ā€œā€¦ smaller scaleā€¦ā€ clever :slight_smile:

Lots of scales no matter the size. Awesome project!

2 Likes

Spectacular work.

1 Like

Wow! Wow! Wow! DrragonForge LIKE! :-):dragon:
I did some paper mache dragons using cloth instead of paper, over an armature, a few years ago, but this is Way better detail wiseā€¦ I could see you using that media for the horns and the wingsā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amazing work! Well done!

LOVE it. Wow. Just amazing. Heā€™s incredible! I donā€™t know what material you used on the wings, but I swear this thing takes flight when youā€™re not looking.

4 months, eh? Not sure I could accomplish this if I had 4 years. The design work alone! I mean, geez!

3 Likes

Totally breathtaking. Welcome to our community. I canā€™t wait to see your follow up.

The wings are just simple brown craft paper, I didnā€™t want it to take away from the cardboard

1 Like

This is a labor of love! Amazing work. Canā€™t wait to see your future projects!

SOO very well done. (Tips hat and deep bow!)
:sunglasses:

8 Likes

Sofa King amazing!

1 Like

That is super cool!! What was the base that you attached everything to made of? Like everyone else, looking forward to seeing your next project!

I cannot adequately express my admiration on that. OMG thats gorgeous

It is made of wadded up newspaper and taped together with masking tape

3 Likes

That just makes it more awesome! :slight_smile:

Niiiiiiiiiice!!!

Like my Japanese judo instructor would have said, ā€œthat is unbelieving!ā€. He meant ā€œunbelievableā€, but he only said it when he meant it.

3 Likes

So cool!!

1 Like