Dresser drawer dividers

My wife and I recently got a beautiful walnut dresser. We wanted to further divide the top shelves, so I made these custom-fit dividers out of PG Medium Walnut (perfect match!).

The design is like an uppercase I. There are two pieces that are pressed snugly against the front and back. With slots, these keep the column-divider pieces firmly in place without glue.

Here’s the Cuttle project if you want to make your own:

It’s parametric so you can input your own width, depth, and height and it will generate the cut files for you.

52 Likes

Very nicely done!

6 Likes

Excellent practical cut.

6 Likes

Looks great!

4 Likes

Beautiful dresser!! Your dividers show that it will be well cared for!

4 Likes

You are right! That is a perfect match.

3 Likes

Thanks, I will need this when I move back into my house. Bookmarked for the future!

3 Likes

Oooh, you’d never know they didn’t come that way. Perfect match! Well done!

3 Likes

I’ve been wanting to do this for awhile. Well done

3 Likes

Very nice! It always helps to have things organized. How wonderful that the woods match!

2 Likes

@celesteprobichaux @wenning08 If you end up using the Cuttle project to make your dividers let me know if you have any questions. I’m happy to help!

3 Likes

Thanks! I don’t have the new furniture yet, so it will be a few months before I do it.

Celeste

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to do something like this for a while. I think I’ll try the more complicated version referenced in your version. Thanks for the share!

1 Like

Excited to try this ~ thanks for sharing! Your drawers look great. I was thinking of doing this with acrylic.

1 Like

Great idea! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like