Due to fly into USA?

My new business was going to be cheap ladders, but hardware stores beat me to it.

6 Likes

Woo-hoo!!

Iā€™m betting everybodyā€™s saying that regardless of who they voted for. :wink:

12 Likes

Iā€™m sorry you have chosen to be insulted but I really donā€™t know how to answer a question like this " Iā€™m worried that I will not be able to enter the country because of politics" without to some degree discussing politics.

3 Likes

I have not chosen to be insulted myself. I simply stated that you insulted the president of the United States, who was voted into office by millions of your fellow citizens (are they crazy too?)!! You chose to call him crazy, but you did not say anything about the other choice the country had, i.e. the criminal act of exposing our national security by using an insecure email server on a personal email. If you are going to make a statement, at least be fair!!

1 Like

And this seems to have run its course.
@dan

5 Likes

I have a feeling that any attempt to unpack this would just make things worse so Iā€™ll just say "hey, did you see that interesting conversation on the catalog over in Q&A?

2 Likes

Sorry folks, but I was rather shaken by the developments.
Please take it that I am reassured that I will have no problems, and am looking forward to being reunited with my wife.
So donā€™t worry if I donā€™t post anything from Tuesday through Friday, as I will be busy. :smiley:
If I get lucky :smiley:
John

7 Likes

You have every right to be concerned and shaken. I think it would be crazy to NOT be concerned by the current state if affairs. Safe travels and I hope you get through unscathed.

3 Likes

Maybe crazy wasnā€™t the best word to use.

@johnbrooker, can I implore you to just do a quick check-in after you arrive? Although your experience isnā€™t necessarily going to be representative of all travelers who are in your situation, you may be my best chance of hearing a first-person account.

3 Likes

Will do, if only to reassure all my new friends here.
Regards
John

6 Likes

regardless, a nationwide stay against the order was granted so you should be fine (even though you wouldā€™ve been already ;))

3 Likes

Iā€™m usually pretty flexible about off-topic posts, but when insults and flags start, itā€™s a good sign that itā€™s not the right kind of topic for this board. Iā€™ve closed the thread for future discussion, as politics is off-topic for this forum.

27 Likes