Dump Truck

This might be the cutest dump truck ever! I am sure it will be loved!

2 Likes

Wow!! This is the best! I’m going to have to check this site out - how did I not see this one before?

Rabbit hole, here I come! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

ISNT that a Yorkie? Sorry didn’t see @geek2nurse’s response

She’s the smallest of our 5 dogs; 4 pounds of ferocious protector and nighttime snuggles. :slight_smile: She’s only a quarter Yorkie, but it definitely shows.

She was a thank you gift from a patient I took on pro bono because I’m a pushover and because there was no way she was going to get the kind of help she needed with only Medicaid. The former patient is now thriving and I have an awesome little snuggle buddy to keep me warm at night – win-win! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Very cute. I have a standard poodle who started out as a candidate for seeing eye dog, but washed out with severe hip dysplasia at 6 months.guide Dogs of the desert got him fixed up for $900, 1/4the of the price at a commercial vet. So we got a fixed dog and a charitable deduction. Sine he was to go away after 2 years (plan for success, be prepared for failure), we got a forever dog, too. A Portuguese Water Dog. Great ! Dog. So now we have two. Some days tho…

2 Likes

Wow!!! I just looked at that! You are going to have fun with that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are like 15 Gb of files. I’ve been going through them for DAYS and haven’t seen them all yet. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

LOL I just spent quite a bit of time looking through them and that was fun. LOL I could waste a lot of time just exploring! Have you tried any other designs yet? You didn’t buy the lifetime subscription, did you? :heart_eyes:

There was a file I loved but I needed it slightly different. It’s not something I am confident about having time to figure out how to tweak it on my own. I would LOVE to make a '67 Mustang Coupe for my father. They have a '68 fastback LOL but that won’t work. Very specific, I know… LOL (it’s a really long story) but would be very special so I’ll have to give it some thought.

I did!

2 Likes

oh my gosh! That’s awesome!! Enjoy!

1 Like

oh, it just looks like hours of happiness!

1 Like

Sweet! OMG it dumps.

1 Like

What is this “lifetime subscription” y’all are talking about?

Found it… oh boy. This could be bad, very, very bad…

2 Likes

For sure, I’ve only scratched the surface of the number of files. I made some cardboard dinasaurs for my little grandsons this weekend to play/destroy…cheap entertainment! It will take me a while to go through them. This dump truck is adorable!

1 Like

Where can I find this MakeCNC?

Just add “.com” to the end of the name. :wink:

1 Like

Wow, that is a cool site!

1 Like