Dump Truck

Another MakeCNC file…still needs a little more lacquer and sanding, and I keep forgetting to touch up that spot next to the exhaust pipe, but I like how it turned out. :slight_smile:

72 Likes

I think your paint job is fantastic, in fact it doesn’t look like wood to me. You sure make some cool stuff.

5 Likes

That is super cool! Can’t believe it’s cut from wood. How big is it? It looks really tiny.

3 Likes

Me likey!

2 Likes

You’re going to want a real size one soon!

6 Likes

Oh, very nice! You always do such a nice job on the painting.

1 Like

He’s going to love it!

1 Like

Too lazy to go measure it right now, but here it is in my hand, for reference. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Wow! That’s cool.

I’m assuming yes, but I’ll ask for an expansion on your answer… Are you fairly happy with their files? They have lots of cool things, but some feel just a bit expensive.

2 Likes

Nice! It’s larger than I thought it was, but smaller than I was expecting…

2 Likes

Fantastic! Going to check out make CNC again…

1 Like

Very cool! Love the paint scheme as well

1 Like

That is fabulous!! I love how it actually dumps!!

1 Like

great now we have to work out the thumb to cat in the background ratio. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is beautiful! What a nice project.

1 Like

Definitely happy with the files. They’re well-designed; I always scale so the slots match my material and then kerf-correct, and everything fits really well.

4 Likes

Haha! That’s my 4 lb Yorkie-Chihuahua-poodle-schnauzer mix, River. The cat is 3 times her size. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This looks great! Your post a couple of weeks ago forced me to purchase that life-time subscription so i need to review some of these files and make some stuff!! I’ve made a couple of things and am happy with the quality of the files.
This looks great!

2 Likes

You know the rules. Where’s the banana?

4 Likes

Geez I just went down the rabbit hole after checking out that site. They have some great plans!

1 Like