Dutch or IPad owners with a glowforge?

I everybody
My glowforge will arrive the end of the month in my atelier in Rotterdam . Cant wait!!
In the mean while I try to read everything here and want to search and design projects. Buttt my english is not to good and a lot of things here i dont understand… for example couldnt find of somebody works with a iPad for designing and printing and how you can make your projects with Apple iPad
I work a lot with fotografie … but I also want to work with modelbuilder projects…
So much questions hihi
So I was hoping there were dutch glowforgers or iPad users on the community?
Greetings from Rotterdam !!

3 Likes

I don’t - but this thread is all people talking about what software they use on the iPad. Hopefully this will help!

1 Like

O Tanx!
I am gonna read the best english i can :hugs:

2 Likes

Welcome! It is good you are trying to get started before the machine arrives. You will want to start making projects right away!

I’ve moved this to an appropriate forum - Problems and Support is for technical support issues.

Ow sorry for that
Tanx for moving :hugs:

No apology needed. I look forward to seeing what you make with your machine!

I am glad you will get your machine soon. By the way, your English is fine. Post your first print so we know you are up and running.

4 Likes

I am in Amsterdam and enjoying my GF immensely! There is a Dutch Laser “Club”, too on whatsapp. I am in the opposite position. The club is in Dutch so I miss a lot as my Dutch is not great. Anyway, I think you can get into the whatsapp group. @beqwaam is an admin.

3 Likes

I am a glowforge owner from Oegstgeest don’t have much with apples tho :o)
Maar kan je altijd helpen.

3 Likes

O Tanx SO much for this!!
This would be really helpfull

Hi @acaprojecten, I’m so excited for you to get your Glowforge! I see you’ve been given a bit of help from the community already. Those are some great tools, there is another discussion on iPads used by Glowforge Owners and that can be found here: iPad and Glowforge You can create Glowforge-compatible files from a variety of different software platforms like Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, Autodesk Fusion 360, & Sketchup.

If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us at support@glowforge.com.

1 Like

Tanx!
I got some really handy responses, Tanx for creating this forum!
Greetings Angelique from Rotterdam

1 Like

Helaas - heeft je alleen gevraagd naar iemand dat een glowforge heeft - en in het nederlands kann praten. Amsterdam hier. Glowforge. Maar ik ben geen Dutchie!

Hier is een foto van awards dat ik gemaakt heeft voor mij waterpolo ploeg.

4 Likes

dat is heel moi - grootjes uit Canada

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.