Ear rings- Acrylic by Galaxyplastic.com

32 Likes

These are great, and I love how you display them also.

4 Likes

Wow…you have been busy. They look great.

2 Likes

Cute!

I was wondering about Galaxy Plastic. The website didn’t inspire a lot of confidence and I eventually found some other suppliers for fun acrylics, but it’s good to see they’re legit for future reference!

2 Likes

Terrific work! Nice mix of shapes!

2 Likes

These look great! You have been really busy!!

1 Like

Love these! Going to have to make myself some flip-flop ones! Those are super cute! But all of these look great!

3 Likes

They’re legit, just super old school.
Lovely people, you can get in contact with an actual human.

6 Likes

Quite a selection! Kudos!

1 Like

Awww, that is cool! Bonus points for the first time seeing my hummingbird design for Glowforge out in the wild too! :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

I agree

I rarely want to be in contact with an actual human, but just knowing they’re a legit business does the trick. :slight_smile: I kept meaning to call them, but I don’t really do phone calls unless I absolutely have to.

2 Likes

Nice!

I checked out their website (hate when there are no prices). What are their prices like?

1 Like

All are from galaxy the last one is called rainbow

6 Likes

If you look at the first screen under the butterfly the wishbones are the cutout from the flipflops. You have to drill a hole for the jump ring .

2 Likes

About 14.00 bucks but with every thing else going up it could be more

3 Likes

Stunning! Galaxy Plastic ftw! I really love these designs. Especially the flip-flops and the sand dollars. I guess I’m fantasizing about a beach vacay.

1 Like

I love Galaxy Plastic. Phenomenal colors and high quality handcrafted sheets. I agree they need to spiff/update their website to allow online ordering. I kind of feel like since they hand craft their sheets, maybe they won’t be able to keep up with online orders as well as phone orders. @ j_trexler might have a better idea than I.

4 Likes