Earring cards

Fantastic idea. And, they look great!

3 Likes

If you plan to make a lot of these people have made rubber stamps on the Glowforge to speed up the marking process.

Granted the engraved cards look nice but it’s an option if you suddenly need 300 cards. The engraving step would make that hard to fulfill in a quick timeframe.

9 Likes

Thanks for your comment.

Great, advise a stamp is in the works also.
People have been so impressed with the laser cut and scored cards I will keep on making them. It doesn’t take long and because of them, it has created job opportunities for more work. The material I use is free and plentiful.

3 Likes

hmm scored, or engraved? If it’s scoring it could go very quickly and forget everything I just said :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Scored, yes and it is quick.
Your advice is still very good.

Keep Creating,

3 Likes

I do that with Amazon boxes! And score also, much faster than engraving.

I love how yours look; very professional.

6 Likes

Way to go! Looks great.

2 Likes

I would love to see examples of your work for inspiration.

Keep Creating.

1 Like

I think you saw the earring cards already, but I’ve made packaging for my keychains and ornaments, too! Though I sent the keychains off without taking a picture, because I’m smart.

10 Likes

I have Thank you so much for sharing.

1 Like

I love the ornament holders from recycled cardboard, such a great reuse for the cardboard and great protection for your ornaments when shipping them. Gives me some ideas. Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

Love this! Can someone tell me what settings they used for this? I’ve cut and engraved thicker card stock but it definitely had some “burnt” looking edges etc. Anything is helpful! :slight_smile:

1 Like

These look great

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

Experimenting with new material will give you the best knowledge for your purpose and material. That being said, here is a very valuable post about cardstock: Somewhat Comprehensive Testing of Settings for Cutting Paper and Cardstock

3 Likes

Welcome!
If you’re going to Amazon box route, then 1/8 cardboard settings are your friend :relaxed:

3 Likes

Thank you for you’re kind reply! That is helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Where do I find the 1/8 cardboard settings? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok I just saw in the article! Haha thank you both for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

My settings for these.

Score Business Cards

Cut Business Cards

Nice. It’s great to make use of this material!

2 Likes