Easter Egg Pattern

I didn’t manage to find any easter egg patterns I liked that were for free. So I finally learned how to make use of svg patterns such as those available at https://www.heropatterns.com/.
Turns out it is very easy to generate a pattern and apply it to a shape such as an easter egg.
I include the svg files and a brief explanation on how I did this. I am rather inept at illustrator, to this is only intended for beginners like myself :slight_smile:

Paske 2020.zip (19.7 KB)
EasterEggNo1 EasterEggNo2 How to create an Easter Egg pattern in Illustrator.pdf (571.4 KB)

39 Likes

Nice of you to take the time to write up a tutorial!! Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Tusen takk for the AI tutorial - you taught me a new command today :slight_smile:

1 Like

So kind of you. Thank you.

thanks!

It’s funny- once you’ve learned a new technique its great using it :wink:
Here are another two patterns.

EasterEgg Cage_small EasterEggNo3 ![Eggs 2|690x447]

9 Likes

Nice. Looks like you are on a roll now. Thank you.

Thank you! I’m still stumbling around with illustrator…however that is going to change as I am going to have some much needed “me time” and I plan on learning it indepth. :slight_smile:

I made a couple of more eggs that turned out ok :slight_smile:possible eggs YYY egg smaller pattern Formal invitation Egg

6 Likes

Thank you. These definitely turned out ok.

thanks

Thanks for the ideas. Adding my own. Printed on Clear Acrylic (thus the reverse font). Engrave=Red, Score=Blue, Cut=Black.
EasterEggNo4

2 Likes